Thanks to everyone for getting in touch about the podcast and we’re delighted that you’re all enjoying it so far.
Just a quick post to fill you in on the different ways to listen to us.
If you listen to podcasts on an Android device you have a few options:
- Just search for The Poland Podcast and we should show up or….
- You can click on the “Subscribe in a podcast player” link…..just over there on the right (which should open the pod in your podcast app) or
- You can copy the podcast feed address: http://thepolandpodcast.com/feed/podcast/ and manually add it in the “Add Feed” section of your podcast app.
If you’re an Apple device user, you have two ways;
- Just open iTunes and search for The Poland Podcast or
- Open iTunes, click File, then click Subscribe to Podcast and add this address: http://thepolandpodcast.com/feed/podcast/
If you’re a SoundCloud user, we only use it for our Bloopers tracks though, go to our profile page here: https://soundcloud.com/thepolandpodcast
And, of course, you can listen directly to the podcast on our website too.